Friday, August 17, 2012

Dark Irregular's BT03

So far in my testing I've had moderate success with my proxied out deck against my brothers Tsukuyomi Proxied out deck neither of us have enough knowledge of the decks to truly test them. I tested it against his Kagero and did well most games but I'm slowly figuring out the playstyle of Dark Irregular pre BT07... Stil Vampir Megablast should only be used when you can put a Grade 0 as the Vanguard otherwise just stick to Amon swings until your opponent runs out of guards...

The deck right now only can run 4 Critical Triggers and 8 Stand Triggers. It also doesn't soul charge as well as it can in BT07... Alluring Succubus is your best Grade 1 Ride in the deck as it lets you Soul Charge for it and Vermillion when ridden putting you at 3 Soul on turn 1... then you'd ride to Succubus of Decadence right? I personally don't but if you do and call a single Rear Guard you'll trigger both the Grade 1 and 2 Amon upon riding to 3... Grade 1 Amon boosting Grade 3 Amon is the best line avaliable aside from Doreen abuse. Which isn't too broken until we get Dark Lord of Abyss then it becomes stupid opening up gigantic swings of damage.

Another thing I noticed is that if you soul charge your Full Guards you may have trouble throughout the game. I currently use 3 Full Guards but 4 seems to be the optimal number for this deck.

Anyway I won't be able to go to Locals tomorrow because I'm moving into my Dorm so next week if my brother isn't doing anything I may be able to go to locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment