Thursday, September 27, 2012

Narukami Tournament Report 5

NOTE: This happened last week but Blogger malfunctioned and didn't save it correctly and I didn't catch that until today.

Alright so this time it was quite a small turnout. The players from Columbus all decided to be no-shows so we only had a 4 man-tourney. The players who did come were mostly new to the game for the most part. The Lawkeeper Kagero deck from before made a reappearance and I also saw a Drangal Paladin build (All of the Galahad chain except the Grade 3).

We played it Round Robin style for the fact that there was no point in having a real swiss tournament with 4 people. So everyone played everyone.

Lawkeeper Kagero vs Narukami
I won this one via Good drive checks basically Draw and Heal Double Trigger won the game once I rode grade 3.

Drangal Paladin vs Narukami
Absolutely controlled the game and made sure to use Saishin as a free early game beater 13k Saishin Lines were small but still enough to force a 5k shield which worked quite well.

Goku-Blade vs Narukami
Extremely close game won due to Double Vermillion Limit Break.

I don't have an accurate account because this post should have been up last week but I guess blogger malfunctioned so I lost it. I was wondering why I had no post from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment