Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dark Irregulars post bt07 TCG.

Haven't tested it yet but on paper seems to work fine (Doesn't have the cards of course).

Grade 3: 8
3x Dark Lord of Abyss
3x Mad Eye, Basilisk
2x Stil Vampir

Grade 2: 11
3x Dark Soul Conductor
2x Demon of Aspiration, Amon
3x Emblem Master
3x Werewolf Seiger

Grade 1: 14
4x Doreen the Thruster
4x Jet Black Poet, Amon
3x Yellow Bolt
3x March Hare of Nightmareland


Grade 0: 17
1x Vermillion Gatekeeper
4x Cheshire Cat of Nightmareland
4x Dark Knight of Nightmareland
4x Mad Hatter of Nightmareland
1x Hysteric Shirley
3x Blitz Ritter

I haven't tested this but this is what I plan to be running once BT07 is released here. The list looks fine as the purpose of this build is to get the opponent into the Red Zone as early as possible so I can clean up with a Giant Dark Lord of Abyss swing.

Mad Eye is in because it can hit 21k with a single use of Doreen or Amon or Demon Bike meaning practically anything I'd put in the backrow can easily be at minimum a 20k swing on a Mad Eye normally higher. Stil Vampir can do the same thing every turn as Vanguard. Dark Lord of Abyss though with his amazing ability to be able to use his Limit Break twice in one turn hits large numbers.

Let's say I ride in this order and get a few hits in.
Gatekeeper> Yellow Bolt (Soul Charge 1 then Bolt Soul Charge 1)>Emblem Master gets a swing in (Soul Charge 3)>Stil Vampir (Soul Charge 1)>Dark Lord of Abyss (Soul Charge 2 and effect) total of
Gatekeeper
Soul Charge
Yellow Bolt
Soul Charge
Emblem Master
Soul Charge
Soul Charge
Soul Charge
Stil Vampir
Soul Charge
Soul Charge
Soul Charge

Total of 12 in the Soul upon activation giving a 12k Boost making him 23k Pre-Boost... do it again for a 14k Boost making him 37k Pre-Boost... Put Doreen behind him... You have Soul Charged 4 times that turn meaning a 18k Boost... your Dark Lord of Abyss is swinging for 55000...

If you didn't ride to Vampir and went straight to Abyss... 10k means 21k then 12k means 33k then 18k Boost 51000 that is of course only useful if it is guaranteed final turn and the opponent has no Full Guards in hand which you can control if you keep the pressure on from your large swings throughout the game. but still 51k swing means your opponent if using an 11k Vanguard needs 40k Shield to match and 45k Shield to survive pre-triggers... if they want to account for a single trigger they need 50k Shield to put them at 61k that is at best 5 Grade 0's... So they'd have no choice but to full guard you... But even if you only did the effect once... you still get to have Ezel numbers... 21k with a 12k Boost puts you at 33k pre-triggers which is still nearly unblockable with a 4 card hand and to block is would cost so much not to mention you may have boosted rearguards for Magic Numbers...

Now then personally I don't like Demon Bike so I'm going to not be running it now that I thought about it... I'll go with 4x Doreen and 4x Amon giving me what should be a 9k Boost every game for at least 1 to two of my Rear Guards.

Trigger wise I went with 5 Draw 7 Crit so that it's harder to count triggers when the number is uneven and half of my triggers can be put into Soul for various effects.

So I'll be maining Narukami until BT07... Then I'll main Dark Irregular until BT08 where I'll fix up Narukami and build Aqua Force. Reason being all 3 clans have really cool units... And all have a unique playstyle whilst all of them still being aggro decks.

Another Dark Irregular build could use it's 8 Stand Triggers in Conjunction with the 8 Draw Triggers and set up situations where the opponent really can't do much but take a big hit from a rear-guard Amon or something. Lots of big creatures can make Stand quite good but I simply don't like it hence why I shall be building Aqua Force who thrive with Stand Triggers so they can get their effects.

Anyway it's been exactly a week since my last post... I didn't plan that to happen but I've been waiting for DN to update with the new Yu-Gi-Oh cards so I can start back up Yaminoduel.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment