Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stand Up Vanguard!!


Stand Up Vanguard is a blog dedicated to Cardfight!! Vanguard. If you don't know of me I am the owner of Yami no Duel which is my Yu-Gi-Oh blog which as of this moment it is on hiatus for an indeterminate amount of time.

This first post is an important one and will determine whether this blog is an success or a failure. And for this first post I shall start with something simple and quite normal.This blog will cover everything Vanguard from English Tournament Reports to Deck Discussion even to new card releases and their possible impact on the English Meta when they are released here. Not to mention that I will be reviewing new sets as they release starting with a Review of Extra Booster Set 3.

I may or may not have a new post each and everyday and updates will be sporadic. So check back every so often and you may see something new and might even learn something to. Starting tomorrow I'll begin reviews of Extra Booster Set 3 English Version which releases July 7th. The next Booster Set is Booster Set 3 which releases late August. Then Roar of the Beast King on September 29th. After I finish reviewing Extra Booster Set 3 which has the most immediate impact on Vanguard English, I'll probably not review the entirety of Booster Set 3 due to it being released a year ago in Japan. Booster Set 7 Roar of the Beast King I will do a full review of at some point.

So Imagine and Stand Up Vanguard!!!

EDIT: Half of it was unreadable due to the Text Background Color for some reason changing. Probably due to me editing the entire post and deleting the original idea which had pictures. It's fairly difficult to stop things like this from happening



No comments:

Post a Comment